The weather is not working in our favor this week. With high temperatures and rain in the forecast, we are going day by day. Our weekend hours as of Friday, Janauary 20th are as follows:
- Friday- CLOSED
- Saturday- OPEN 10am-4pm, evening is to be determined.
- Sunday- to be determined.
While we hope to remain open as much as possible, please make sure you are checking the website and the hotline prior to coming up to the Hill especially for Saturday evening and Sunday.
A few Other important reminders:
- Dogs should remain on a leash and out of all buildings while the Hill is operational.
- Mark your calendars for two upcoming events, our Langlauf Winter Carnival on Feb 4th & 5th and the Annual Ski Patrol Fundraiser on Saturday, February 18th.
- HH Race Day is coming up on Saturday, January 28th. The Hill will be very busy, but all HH members are welcome to ski at Ausblick during the day.
- The Race Team Committee is looking for volunteers too, it is a great day to be at the Hill.
On a positive note, last weekend at the Hill was beautiful. Snow and weather conditions were great. Sunday we had a nice crowd, lots of sunshine and smiles. I was able to take a few bunny hill runs with my daughter. Her first time on skis and she's a natural.
Rob Norris, Club Manager