We had a busy weekend with HH Race Day this past weekend. On Saturday, we hosted a WJR race which was a great success due to the hard work of many coaches, parents, volunteers and staff. THANK YOU.
The snow conditions were decent considering the previous weather and we are looking forward to a cold week. Brad made snow last night (Sunday) and the weather is looking good for more snow making this week, so we hope to have the hill freshened up and the back runs open soon!
We have another busy week ahead:
- Monday Night- high school race practice 6-8pm
- Tuesday- Hill open from 6-9pm, HHRT practice (6-8pm)
- Wednesday- Hill open from 12-3pm (volunteer operations) & 6-9pm, HHRT practice (6-8pm)
- Thursday- High school race, HHRT practice (6:30-8pm)
- Friday- Hill open from 7-10pm)
- Saturday- Hill open from 10am-4pm & from 7-10pm
- Sunday- Hill open from 10am-4pm.