Back to All Events

CANCELLED- dry-land - re-scheduled with tuning clinic on 10/28/17

The weather report for Saturday does not look promising, its calling for rain all day. So rather than wait till the last minute to cancel the session I'm doing it tonight. Unfortunately I did not get enough folks to respond regarding their attendence to my alternate tuning / athlete meeting this morning at 11am. 

Therefore I'm rescheduling it for Saturday 10/28/17 after our dry land training session. Here is the schedule for the 28th below.

10:30-11:30 dry land session 

12 noon-12:30 Tuning clinic / Team meeting on forthcoming camps, visions for next season. 

Please rsvp to me by text OR email by 10/25/17 if you would attend this tuning / athlete meeting session on 10/28 after dry land training to my email ASAP. thank you !

Hope to see you all tomorrow at HH  !!


Earlier Event: April 2
HHRT Awards Banquet