Spring has officially arrived and we worked hard to keep things open in March but with rain in the forecast followed by warm days, there is little we can do but dream. The Hill will be closed coming into this weekend.
I appreciate everyone's patience, understanding and encouragement during this tricky season but as you all know, we can't control the weather. Either way, we had a good season despite its challenges. It looks like this stretch of weather is going to be tough to overcome. I hope everyone has enjoyed their time at HH this winter, I sure have.
Please stay tuned to the website for any updates regarding Club activities as we head into the off-season.
The Annual Meeting will take place on Sunday, May 7th from 2-4pm in the chalet. Look for the proxy mailing in the next 2 weeks.
Ski the Hügel!
HOURS OF OPERATION
Volunteer Operations After Jan 1. Call ahead in March
7:00pm-10:00pm- Dec. 31 through March 18
See the Calendar for Special hours of operation on holidays and for special events
2016-2017 RELEASE WAIVER
Who has to complete this waiver?
- A waiver is required for all members including children. Members must sign a waiver one time each season.
- A waiver is required for all guests including children. Guests must sign a waiver each time they visit HH.
- A waiver is required for all HHRT athletes and all HS Racing athletes. These athletes must sign a waiver one time each season.
Guest Fee Information
- Guest Fees
- $25.00 Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays
- $20.00 Evenings and Wednesday Afternoons
- Guest Regulations
- Guests must wear guest passes at all times.
- Non-members may be guests only twice a season, except for parties.
- Guest and sponsor must sign release form
- All transactions are to be recorded on CHITS. (Guest fees, sales of arm bands, etc.)