Hello ALL HHRT Racing Team Athletes:
Speedy Program Director with HHRT / HHSC is inviting you all to join him in participating in the Region 2 Skills Quest fitness testing program. This is an important step in measuring your fitness level and see how you measure up against the rest athletes in Region 2, Central division, and all USSA programs in the US. I encourage as many of you that can attend join me, as this will be same protocol used in our own HHRT fitness base line testing used through out the year. Any questions about this Region 2 fitness testing program, how to sign up ETC. Please talk with me on Sunday at Blowout sale, Les Moise race night on Monday, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or text/voice at 971-207-9502.
See details on the Region 2 skills quest testing program HHRT / HHSC day trip with Speedy below:
- Testing location Deforest High School (near Madison) @ 815 Jefferson St. De Forest WI 53532
- Testing Date: Sunday November 12th
- Testing time is from 2pm - 5PM
- Skills quest Fitness Testing base fitness program being used for this testing program on 10/12, will be the same baseline testing protocol Speedy will be using for HHRT athletes. Additionally Region 2 and Central division staff will use your Skill Quest fitness testing for selection to all major National Age group championships, National championships, Central Team selection, and regional training camps. Therefore I feel its a good idea for as many of you aspiring to be a part of any of these attend the fitness testing program with me on 10/12/17.
- All R2 athletes are welcome and encouraged to attend, and make this a part of their fall program.
- Speedy can take up to 4 athletes with him, if we get more than 4 athletes participating. Speedy will need HHRT's parent's to help transport athletes to and from the Region 2 testing site in Madison WI.
- This will be a day trip, meeting at HH at 10:30, with focus on leaving by 11 am and returning by 7:30 pm.
- There will be a $15. charge to cover fuel expense's. Please bring $15. with your HHSC liability form / medical form when meeting Speedy at HH on 10/12 at 10:30 AM. Bring your own $ for food/snacks.
- SIGN UP BELOW + SIGN YOURSELF UP ONLNE AT THE REGION 2 CALENDAR same as you would sign up for a USSA RACE, but there will be NO CHARGE from USSA for this EVENT.