Snow Report Phone - 262-628-1939
Closed for season 2017/18 see you next season 2018/19 !!
See you at the Hill!
A reminder to get your online waiver completed prior to coming out. Please be patient with us as we learn our new system. We will have membership cards for all those who have completed their waiver correctly in the next week.
HOURS OF OPERATION
See the Calendar for Special hours of operation on holidays and for special events
2017-2018 RELEASE WAIVER
Who has to complete this waiver?
- A waiver is required for all members including children. Members must complete an online waiver one time each season.
- A waiver is required for all guests including children. Guests must complete an online waiver each time they visit HH.
- A waiver is required for all HHRT athletes and all HS Racing athletes. These athletes must sign a waiver one time each season.
Guest Fee Information
- Guest Fees
- $25.00 Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays
- $20.00 Evenings and Wednesday Afternoons
- Guest Regulations
- Guests must wear guest passes at all times.
- Non-members may be guests only twice a season, except for parties.
- Guest and sponsor must sign release form
- All transactions are to be recorded on CHITS. (Guest fees, sales of arm bands, etc.)
Snowmaking temperatures must be at 23°F or below for period of at least 8 hours for a productive, effective & worthwhile session. Preferred hours are nights & weekends to avoid high electricity costs. Other factors we consider include wind speed & direction and humidity. Our HH Snowmaking Team works hard to make as much snow as possible to get all terrain open as soon as possible!